Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04878 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,380 (E£ 28,288) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 4 hours ago)