Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23675 EUR / AED
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,677 (Dirham 11,306) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)