Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16499 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €974 (5,901TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)