Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 7% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,785 (1,823,008 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)