Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.883 PEN / BGN
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 19% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,080 (3,229 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 5,100 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €21 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,018 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)