Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 568 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05395 PEN / RUB
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 36% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,237 (руб 115,613) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,600 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)