Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 599 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04679 PEN / INR
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 5% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 4,509 (₨96,372) in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,300 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Natal costs R$ 4.79 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jalandhar costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tarragona costs €6,880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dijon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)