Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 545 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.34913 PEN / SEK
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 99% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 10,338 (29,610 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 5,200 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$650,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 700KM (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)