Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.885 PEN / BGN
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 14% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 4,895 (2,598 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,300 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Białystok costs 1,600 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)