Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela vs Arequipa, Peru
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00015 PEN / VES *
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 4,400 in Arequipa you would need to make just about S/. 3,528 (23,060,084 Bs.S.) in Valencia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 5,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)