Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 846 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00121 PEN / MNT
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 4,600 in Arequipa you would need to make just about S/. 4,468 (3,697,008 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Turin costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$75,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaén costs €620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)