Cost of living in Townsville, Australia vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.268 PEN / AUD
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 100% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 8,385 (AU$3,697) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,200 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zarqa costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Managua costs 14,529 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lisbon costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 30 TT$ (about 4 hours ago)