Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17797 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,134 (Mex$ 28,850) in Torreón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,700 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)