Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.313 PEN / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 757 prices entered by 47 different people.
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 8,399 ($2,535) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,400 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Białystok costs 16 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)