Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03004 PEN / ALL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 871 prices entered by 69 different people.
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 28% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zarqa costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Managua costs 14,529 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lisbon costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 30 TT$ (about 4 hours ago)