Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.771 PEN / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 686 prices entered by 46 different people.
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,850 (7,588 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 5,200 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geelong costs AU$65 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bago costs 2,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cancún costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)