Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 532 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.521 PEN / CAD
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario (Canada) is 83% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 9,166 (C$3,636) in Thunder Bay, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 5,000 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Changsha costs 20元 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jeddah costs ﷼ 91,500 (about 2 hours ago)