Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 761 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04647 PEN / INR
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 24% cheaper than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 4,800 in Arequipa you would need to make just about S/. 3,655 (₨78,662) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Changsha costs 20元 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jeddah costs ﷼ 91,500 (about 2 hours ago)