Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04695 PEN / BTN
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 16% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,207 (110,912 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,500 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $32 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monclova costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)