Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 919 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.675 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 60% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 7,690 (€2,093) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,800 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Sydney costs AU$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)