Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 617 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00035 PEN / UZS
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 23% cheaper than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 4,600 in Arequipa you would need to make just about S/. 3,539 (10,144,433 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $110 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 150 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)