Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 559 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.683 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 38% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 7,046 (€1,913) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 5,100 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nantes costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brescia costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)