Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 751 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.685 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 7,861 (€2,133) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,500 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨93 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petrolina costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 1.00 (about 3 hours ago)