Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 614 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.771 PEN / RON
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 4,400 in Arequipa you would need to make just about S/. 4,007 (5,195 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Białystok costs 1,600 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)