Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 609 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.664 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 120% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 10,354 (€2,826) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,700 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nadi costs 11 FJ$ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zarqa costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Managua costs 14,529 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lisbon costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)