Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 678 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36257 PEN / NOK
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 164% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 13,191 (kr 36,384) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 5,000 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 90 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,338 (about 2 hours ago)