Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04680 PEN / INR
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 15% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,039 (₨107,673) in Srinagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,400 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kraków costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,067 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nottingham costs £4.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Resistencia costs ARS $1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kelowna costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)