Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 712 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.783 PEN / BRL
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,975 (R$ 7,630) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,500 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latacunga costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr384 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)