Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 591 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.796 PEN / BRL
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 7,098 (R$ 8,918) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 5,000 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $32 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monclova costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)