Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 752 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.771 PEN / BRL
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,244 (R$ 8,095) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,900 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Faro costs €150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 91,790 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 250 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)