Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 646 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.796 PEN / BRL
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,222 (R$ 7,817) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,500 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $32 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monclova costs Mex$ 19 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jaén costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)