Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 585 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.323 PEN / USD
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 139% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 11,226 ($3,378) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,700 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 4 hours ago)