Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 827 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.650 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 100% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 10,189 (€2,791) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 5,100 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)