Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 707 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.705 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 114% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 10,916 (€2,946) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 5,100 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $32 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monclova costs Mex$ 19 (44 minutes ago)