Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13315 PEN / HNL
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 36% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,680 (L 50,165) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,900 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 14,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Natal costs R$ 4.79 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jalandhar costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tarragona costs €6,880 (about 2 hours ago)