Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05515 PEN / ARS *
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 4,600 in Arequipa you would need to make just about S/. 3,566 (ARS $64,664) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.62 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)