Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05538 PEN / ARS *
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 5,200 in Arequipa you would need to make just about S/. 4,153 (ARS $74,993) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 4 hours ago)