Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 571 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.323 PEN / USD
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 7,947 ($2,392) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,400 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Almería costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)