Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17797 PEN / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,504 prices entered by 100 different people.
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 36% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €21 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,018 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)