Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.794 PEN / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 90 different people.
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 4 hours ago)