Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 793 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00098 PEN / COP
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 5,000 in Arequipa you would need to make just about S/. 4,729 (COL$4,810,865) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 5,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)