Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.386 PEN / USD
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 259% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 17,250 ($5,095) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,800 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 409 KZT (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 8,000TL (about 3 hours ago)