Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 572 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.320 PEN / GBP
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 130% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 10,815 (£2,504) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,700 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)