Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17597 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 44% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,898 (Mex$ 39,199) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,800 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Changsha costs 20元 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jeddah costs ﷼ 91,500 (about 2 hours ago)