Cost of living in Natal, Brazil vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.798 PEN / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 845 prices entered by 48 different people.
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,180 (R$ 7,740) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 5,200 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petrolina costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 1.00 (about 3 hours ago)