Cost of living in Nagpur, India vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 610 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04679 PEN / INR
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 11% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,664 (₨121,053) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 5,100 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €21 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,018 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)