Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 613 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.683 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 112% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 9,135 (€2,480) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,300 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Natal costs R$ 4.79 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jalandhar costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tarragona costs €6,880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dijon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)