Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 681 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.794 PEN / BRL
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,309 (R$ 6,683) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 4,700 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 600KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 2 hours ago)