Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.794 PEN / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 654 prices entered by 49 different people.
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 6,600 (R$ 8,309) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 5,100 in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nantes costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brescia costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)