Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua vs Arequipa, Peru
|Personal Care||- 32%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09735 PEN / NIO
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 858 prices entered by 62 different people.
Do you live in Arequipa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 9% more expensive than in Arequipa (Peru)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €21 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,018 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)